Via Muse strives to be as flexible as possible when it comes to services and pricing. We understand that sometimes you need a little and sometimes you need a lot. Whatever your needs are at the moment, we want to help. We are your strategists, your marketing allies. We want what you want. Do you know what you want?
A La Carte
So maybe you haven’t seen the Marketing light yet. Or, maybe you have it in the bag. Either way, you still need something professional looking, something effective and something that will amaze your customers right now.
Below is a sampling of marketing items that we can do ‘a la carte’. Remember, when you need a brochure, or an email or a product brief…it’s not just a brochure that you will receive. It is an authentic marketing journey. While we work together, it is our goal that you also gain some inspiration, free insight into strategic marketing and, if we are doing our job, a little laugh or two. No matter what you need, enjoy the journey.
- Product Briefs
- Banners, Flyers, Posters
- Content Development and Strategy
- Case Studies
- Website and Social Media Content Development
We also offer 'packages' for those seeking one-time strategy help or those seeking consistent marketing work on a consistent basis. But since 'packages' are too much like 'boxes' (which we don't like), we call our service bundles Maps. Because maps are exciting. They symbolize adventure and excitement while having a handy, reliable guide alongside the journey.
Below is just a sampling. We are open to discussing any other programs that will be convenient to your budget and business.
- Web and Social Marketing
- Email Newsletter Program
- Creative Strategy
- Content Strategy (Web, Print, Social, etc.)
We do not list pricing on our website for a few reasons. First, pricing depends on many different factors, like your needs and how many services will you need. How large is your company? How many people will we be working with? What type of urgency do you have and will there be any travel requirements? You get the picture.
Most importantly, we want to be flexible and we want to help. Every client has different needs, different priorities and different quarks. You are not a box. We don’t do boxes. We prefer to think outside of them. What we do promise is this:
- No fee increases for existing clients. Once you are a Via Muse client, you will continue to see the same pricing for the same service for the length of our relationship.
- We will have our initial meeting, where we learn about each other and we can collect pertinent information regarding your business, your interests and your objectives. There is no charge for our time during this 'get to know you' meeting. However, we do require a 25% deposit prior to the actual project work beginning. This ensures that we have the resources available for your project.
- We are available for you 60 days after the project is complete, free of charge, for any follow-up questions.