Why Work with Via Muse? Well, since you asked...
- No distractions, just Marketing. No fancy artwork to stare at dreamily, no slick leather chairs to race with our coworkers. No 15 minute elevator rides to reach our plush offices. Just our experience, our brainpower and our passion for making our clients shine. (Okay, maybe a plant or two!)
- We think Marketing is fun. What are you passionate about? When you have passion for something, you naturally become good at it. You know it well, like the back of your hand and the mere thought of it makes you smile. We know that’s the way you feel about your business, but Marketing? If you are on this website, then you probably think Marketing is a necessary, yet pesky thorn in your side. Marketing is our passion.
- Relationships. Because we are a small size, we have the ability to be very accessible to our clients, allowing us to really get to know you, your business, your trusted colleagues and, if all goes well, maybe your favorite food. You’re not just another advertisement or brochure to us. You are, well, you!
- Flexibility. We may not be yoga gurus, but we can certainly provide the flexibility needed to put your business in a position that will get you noticed. Do you know where your business can go? We’ve got a map for that. Do you need a little help getting started? We’ll light the way.
Now get off your mat and find a map.
- No rule bull. Less rules means more fun. It’s a bummer that there will always be some rules, but Via Muse is about getting excellent work done whatever it takes, all the while finding inspiration in the moment and enjoying the journey.
- From beginning to end. You work with the same person from the beginning of your project until the very end. There are no account reps, technical reps, creative reps, rap-up reps – you get an “I-am-with-you-through-it-all” partner.
- No nickels and dimes. Relax. You’re not on the ‘nickel and dime clock’. You need an answer via email or phone? Want to just check in? Run something by us? No problem. It won’t show up on the invoice – just the work and pricing we agreed to. No surprises. Just successes.